This economical system combines our VS100 (3546) Wall Stand with our 3307B M Tube Stand to meet specialized radiographic needs. The VS100’s extensive vertical travel of 58.38 in (148.28 cm) allows for a full range of upright radiographic studies from skull to lower extremities.
- Vertical wall stand with dual counterweight cables and vertical electric locks for added safety
- Tube stand with 6 ft longitudinal rails and 10 in angulating tube arm
- Tube stand electro magnetic locks provide positive positioning of vertical and horizontal tube stand positions
- Mounts floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling
- Tube rotation enables precision alignment of the tube for non-angled, angled and upright views.
- Convenient display gives indication of tube rotation