Product: OmniArchive 2
Symptom: Changes with New Release
F.A.Q. for OmniArchive2
- What is the AE Title for OmniArchive2?
- The new AE Title is now “OmniArchive2”
- Can I disable the firewall?
- No, Windows firewall must remain on at all times, all the ports necessary for the system function properly are enabled.
- Why does the system not have antivirus software?
- Windows 8 comes with builtin antivirus and malware protection called windows defender. This is enabled and configured specifically to not conflict with DICOM files.
- How come I can’t ________ and it is asking for an admin password?
- Anything that requires admin rights is not allowed. If you have any questions contact Genesis Support.
- How come I can’t ping the server?
- This is a security feature, to test connectivity with the server, peform a DICOM connection test.
- Can I have admin access?
- To ensure the quality of our new product administrative access will not be available at this time. We have plans to release the admin password to dealers who have the admin kit as soon as recovery options for the system become available.
- Can I install logmein/team viewer/gotomeeting?
- No, at this time the only remote support options are VNC through Genesis support or by using Join.Me (pre-loaded on the desktop as a shortcut). This will change when admin access becomes available to dealers.
- Where is the manual for OmniArchive2?
- Can I use OmniVueWeb with OmniArchive2?
- No, you must use the full version OmniVue with the “current version” clearly labeled here: http://genesisdigital.com/meddownloads.php
- How come I can’t download the patch and the file keeps disappearing?
- Avast! Antivirus is blocking the patch, right click on the avast icon on the task bar and select the option to disable scanning for 1 hour.
- How do I fix/reimage a system that has failed with no admin access?
- Recovery options for the system are not available yet, you will need to ship the unit back to Genesis for repairs.
Comments are closed.