Covers Basic installation, Connection to PACS, D-Evo connectivity, Troubleshooting, PMs, Parts, and additional modality connections.
- Students will be required to install a FDX console connected to a D-EVO panel that has been pre-staged
- Students will be required to calibrate D-EVO Panel
- Students will be required to connect to a PACS and send images to PACS
- Students should have a laptop for class
- Resource disk will be provided with manuals and other documentation
- Class will start at 8:00 am and finish approximately 5:00 pm on Friday