Intuitive User Interface and Workflow
- Full customization capability
- Auto fit any display resolution
- Dedicated exam protocols and positioning guides
- Powerful functionalities for image processing, view, review, and print
Wide Ranged Hardware Compatibility
- Full integration with most components including X-ray generators, FPDs, mechanical etc.
- Support different flat panel detectors in one system
- Powerful and flexible system configuration tool
Advanced Clinical Applications
- Auto-Image Stitching
- Dual-Energy Imaging
- Digital Tomography Imaging
Adapt to Different Application Scenarios
- Retrofit DR Application
- Portable DR Application
- Mobile DR Application
- Fixed X-ray DR Application
- Detector Sharing DR Application
Hight Image Quality and Lower Dose
- Automatic image optimization with outstanding image quality.
- Industry-leading Symphony TM image processing.
- Contrast equalization helps to display images with complex structure.
- Multiple predefined viewing protocol for each view can be customized for personal preference.
- Whole body X-ray imaging, long leg and long spine images for ortho applications.
- View panoramic image with unified contrast.
- Supports auto & manual stitching.
- Integrates with mechanical positioning devices.
Grid Line Free Technology
- Automatic grid line detection and suppression.
- Accommodates cost-saving low-density grids for new and retrofit systems.
Intelligent Image Processing Engine
- Artificial lntelligence(AI) embedded image processing technology.
- Adaptive image acquisition.
- Image content based windowing control. Auto collimator edge recognition.
- Auto recognition and processing for metals.
- Large data based self-learning and deep learning ability.
Wide Range Compatibility with 3rd Party Components
- Full integration with most X-ray generators.
- Easily build a complex DR system with different 3rd-party image chain components.
- Supports OTC and U-arm in manual, semi-automatic and automatic modes.
- Ability to control and display collimator size, SID, tube angle, etc.
- Auto image stitching works with most auto positioning mechanical systems.
Optimized for Wireless and Portable Applications
- Live indications of detector battery, Wi-Fi, and communication status.
- Auto image retrieve.
- Battery replacement without console software reboot.
- Auto network communication recovery.
- Dose Area Product interface available for new and retrofit systems.
- Reject analysis for dose tracking and monitoring.
- Exposure Index and Deviation Index Guides.
- Dose information displayed in DICOM header.
- Support RDSR and MPPS.