FCRView lets you manage studies like never before. It combines the power to acquire images with an innovative image viewer and a comprehensive archive system so you can initiate and preview exposures, process and print studies and back up patient data all from one workstation. Thanks to Fujifilm’s 70+ years of experience in image processing and presentation, FCRView gives you exceptional imaging and lets you work in the way that’s most efficient for you. You can acquire images from any FCR XC-2, XL-2, or upgrade your legacy XC-1 or XL-1 system. But that’s just the beginning. You can choose from a variety of customizable menu sets, depending on your practice’s specialty. You can register and schedule your patients from either the main FCRView server or from a remote location like your front desk with a FCRView client workstation (optional). You can also upload standard picture files to go along with your studies.
Fujifilm has incorporated a sophisticated and robust DICOM image viewer that allows you to display images with ease according to your practice’s needs. Measure straight lines and angles. Take CTR (cardio thoracic ratio) measurements. Customize the viewer with the tools you most frequently use. Compare current studies with priors and view up to 24 images on one screen. Plus gain access to images by connecting to an ultrasound unit. All right from your CR system. The viewer also allows you to reprocess images using Fujifilm’s renowned image intelligence.
With FCRView, storing and sharing studies is quick and simple. You have several options for sending out images from your FCRView server:
- Burn a DICOM image onto a CD with an embedded DICOM viewer that’s accessible on any PC. Burn multiple or single studies.
- Create a work disk for referring physicians or to load on another FCRView server.
- Images obtained from the FCRView server can automatically be sent to the DVD drive for archival purposes. FCRView keeps track of when/what was stored on a storage disk. This disk can be restored back to FCRView for future viewing.
- Send out images as standard photo files like JPEGs or BMPs for presentations, teaching files and email.
- DICOM print feature (optional) allows you to send images to a Fujifilm Imager or any other DICOM printer.
- An expansive patient database lets you retrieve and display data from up to 200,000 cases quickly and easily.
- DICOM store allows you to send your images from the FCRView server to any DICOM destination.
Any image stored on your hard drive can be automatically backed up onto a DVD. And automatic reminders ensure your images are always secure.
Offered as an optional feature, a maximum of four FCRView client workstations (with v4.0) Can be connected to the main FCRView server workstation, where study information is managed. The FCRView client workstation software allows you to view images throughout your facility in places such as exam rooms. It gives you the ability to use the full image viewer and even reprocess your images remotely. The client workstations can also be set up to perform different tasks. You can install a client workstation at your front desk and allow for patients to be scheduled for that day. User groups can be set up so that you can add, edit and delete FCRView users. You can also establish and edit access privileges.